Hello to all, bare with me I am new to the list.

I have recently installed Festen 5.3 and have installed it with no
problem.  I downloaded the kernel updates from the main ftp site in rpm
form.  All of them install until I get to the "kernel-headers" rpm and it
will not install.  The odd thing is that it gives no failed dependencies,
it just says "error: kernel-headers cannot be installed".  I have even
tried to do a force install (rpm -i --force)...  Any ideas??  All
suggestions are appreciated.

Mitch

"And that's the bottom line, cause StoneCold said so."
                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ICQ: 2081427 AIM: GoatedOne