<Snip1>
<I said 'or'. I know that not everyone is free to use what they like...>
I noticed that, Sorry I didn't add it to the reply...

<Snip2>
<I did not know, for I am not familiar with Outlook Express...>

Ahhh.... Ok I See.

<Snip3>
<Oh, I just thought this one would go astray :-(. I didn't mean that
 seriously (see the smiley?). No I didn't actually count them.
 Sorry for being an asshole...>

No don't be sorry. That Was my Fault I didn't notice the Smile Face. Being
here at work from 3am to 11am on the weekends it kinda gets harder to read
as the Night Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags along. I to apologize for ripping on it
so hard... Well I guess we got the point across Though. I hope,

James J. Capone

Webmaster http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/Linux <-----Stable Version
Webmaster http://linuxchoice.freeservers.com <---Still in the Works and
Almost complete. Darn Bugs

"Even Common People Can Attain Uncommon Results. Just ask Microsoft they
get uncommon results Everytime you run windows!"