teckman wrote:

>     Ok im missing something while reading the docs i guess... but  where
> am i when im in the emu dos?  I type dos and the emulator comes up no
> prob... looks like dos. but i cant get to my dos files then.  So i was
> going to put them where ever i end up when i type dos .....  ie: i want
> to run a dos draw pgm called thedraw  where on my hd can i copy the pgm
> so that i can access it when i enter dos(emu)

By default, DOSemu uses a hard drive image in /var/lib/dosemu as it's
"C: drive".  It's just a big file that they've created so you can play
around.

If you're comfortable with the idea, you could edit /etc/dosemu.conf and
tell it the name of your real DOS drive and it'll use that instead.
Edit the line that starts "$_hdimage =".  There are good comments next
to that line, so you should be using your real DOS drive in no time!

Enjoy!

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]