help, I am very new to this.  I used fips to repartition my drive, booted up
the installation,
but when i get to disk druid i can't seem to set my root partition.
says....boot partition
too big. I can set any other partition but the root. Windows is taking up
space in the first
2 gigs of my drive.  I have 6 gig drive and windblows is using fat32
filesystem. Is fat32 my
problem?  I've heard Fat32 is a pain in the butt, can someone tell me how to
redo it
in Fat16. Nothing on the windows partition is life critical or anything so i
can start over
if i have to.

                                            PALEEEZE HELP,
                                                     roberto macato