Britt Selvitelle wrote:

> Cool, thanks....
>
> BTW, your problem with the messages comming out as one long string is not
> the typers fault (they shouldn't have to hit enter in the middle of
> sentences), but the fault of your email program?  Which program are you
> using?  I'd recommend Eudora or Outlook...

<RANT>
WTF?!  You _DO_ realize that this is a LINUX mailing list, correct?  You
also realize that alot of us use Linux to READ the mail on this mailing
list?  What kind of suggestions are Eudora and Outlook?  I've search
Freshmeat, but near as I can tell, neither of those programs are
available for Linux.  Thanks for playing our game!
</RANT>

The line wrapping should be set on outgoing messages.  Certainly the
mail program that the poster was using is capable of setting the line
width to something that is reasonable for this mailing list.  Most
suggestions I've seen have been around 70-75 characters per line.

Please remember that a large number of us use text-mode mail readers and
be considerate when sending mail.

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]