I think that you'll have better luck at the linuxberg web site tho' - I tried
here & couldn't get the page up either.
http://www.linuxberg.com
do a search for caitoo.

Martin.

On Fri, 14 May 1999, you happily destroyed the English language and wrote this
instead: > Anyone interested in an ftp program similar to GetRight and GoZilla
- you may > have heard of kget. It's been renamed Caitoo.

> It supports suspend and resume downloads for those huge dls. Go get it!
>
> http://devel-home.kde.org/kget/
>
> I could not get to the webpage though...something might be up (or down as the
> case may be) with the server. Give it a try.
>
> --
> Kuraiken - Apprentice Codecaster
>  Discussions heartily welcomed;
>    Flames generally ignored.
Please keep your hands off the secretary's reproducing equipment.