Brian D Erikson wrote:

> For what it is worth, I have that exact problem and am still struggleing
> to figure it out.  I am almost at the point of reinstalling Linux

        Just for kicks, run /sbin/route at some point after you're connected.
If you see your default route pointed anywhere other than ppp0, run (as
root) /sbin/route del default, kill kppp, and restart your network
services (I accomplished this by restarting the machine, but less
drastic measures would also suffice).

        If the default route is pointed to ppp0, try doing a traceroute to a
well-known host.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good