s3x wrote:

> i've finally got kppp to connect to my isp but after the connection is made
> i try to ping  and the terminal window hangs. i open up netscape and it
> can't find anyplace. i try to change the mail account from within netscape
> but that window hangs netscape. i endup having to disconnect. anyone have
> any clues of where i should start?
>
> thanks

Hi,

I had problems connecting with kppp.  After the carrier, it would just
hang and then automatically disconnect.  I'm using 'usernet' and
'ezppp'.  usernet is included in the default installation.  Just
configure the connection using Network Configurator in the Control
Panel.  You can get ezppp from
http://www.serv.net/~cameron//ezppp/index.htm.  Good luck,

Hidong