On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, you wrote:

> Oh, and another question, does anyone know where a lot of the applications
> went that I installed?  Do I need to run them from command line or what?
> Examples are lICQ, CD-Toast, and some various others...

Click the 'App Finder' icon. It will put another menu select called 'Non KDE
Apps'. Most of them will show up there. To launch LICQ, if starting for the
first time, type licq at a command prompt. It will ask for you UIN, password,
blah, blah.... To keep from typing licq everytime to launch it, right-click on
your desktop and select New -> Application. Type a name for the link press OK.
Now right-click the link you just made on your desktop and select Properties.
Now select Execute, type in licq in the space provided. Now click the icon box
to choose an icon for your new link. Once you select an icon, click OK. And now
your shortcut to LICQ is on your desktop. Enjoy!!

--
Jeremy Mann
http://listen.to/sidefx