----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Julien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] icq

> there is no need for wine to do that.. go to ftp://ftp.freshmeat.net
> go to the RPM section and take your pick of icq clones or anything else
> that is of interest
>
> Yants wrote:
> >
> > Is it possible to run ICQ on Linux using WINE? If so, how..?

A good idea, but from what I have heard, none of the clones yet have the
full functionality of  Windows ICQ ... not to mention that you need to have
a UIN before you can use any of the linux ICQ clones.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
You have to watch out for yourself, because nobody else is going to.
Especially during dodgeball.