I am not sure what advanced functions you may use in ICQ, but for me LICQ
does fine. It has a few features that ICQ does not. You can spoof messages
with it (not that I would) and it always shows the other parties IP even
when they do not allow it.

You can D/L skins for it and make it look however you desire.

It works for me !

Rich