On Thu, 08 Jul 1999, you wrote:

> Also, when I try to send mail from Kmail, I get a 550 error message,
> saying that my user, name and e-mail address, doesn't exist. It just
> worked last night too. I can receive mail with it, just not send. Does
> anyone have any ideas?

Typically, when we have a problem like that here at the ISP where I work, it turns out
someone is
trying to log in with their username and/or password entered in all caps. Make sure
you've got your
username and password entered EXACTLY like your ISP's mail system is expecting it.
Also, I'd check
your mail server names, just to be on the safe side.

 --
        John Aldrich
        COL Tech Support