John Aldrich wrote:

> Ok....one I can give you right off the top is "timed" It
> will NOT run as SuperUser, but it WILL run as "root." It
> comes back with "timed command not found." This is from a

        It will still run just fine as su, but you need to specify the path to
it.  When you su, it doesn't run the normal login files for root, which
means that anything that's in root's path, but not in your path, won't
be visible.  There is an option to su to change this behavior, but I
don't remember what it is.  man su would tell you, though.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good