John Aldrich wrote:

> Log in as "root" instead of a normal user. Try that instead of SU.
>         John

I did log on as "root"....
It insists that my mtab and fstab files/Dir's are gone...
I'm going to start over again.....
Axalon!!!! Thank you for your help.But it's time to clean-up my mistakes and
start
new, I will be doing the partitions the way we talked about, however, my
back-ups are on my Network to a Back-up drive Onstream 30gig...I just didn't get
that far during my 6.0 install
Oh I'm sorry Thank you too, John.....
This has got to be one of the greatest sites there is.....
I owe you guys.....
I'll be back!!!!!

Rhich
"The Phoneless Guy"