At 09:28 PM 7/27/99 , you wrote:
>I would like the lesson's of course, but I am not sure the list would
>appreciate the extra bandwidth.

         That's what I was thinking :)

>I seem to live in a cacoon, I never heard of OneList, but perhaps if it would
>not be an extra burden, we can try to have a list for the lessons there.

         It's a free mailing-list server...think of it as Geocities for
mailing lists :) They do snap an ad at the bottom of every email (mostly
ads about OneList itself...not that that makes sense <chuckle> :) and the
thing I love about it is that it's very easy to manage AND you can keep an
archive of mailings (accessible through the web, and I think it's also
accessible by non-members if the list admin wants it that way) and it also
has a "private ftp" sorta thing, in which list members can stick files for
other list members to get...it's a pretty cool thing, and it's free :)

         So....if somebody wants the list set up, I can do it...we can have
various managers for the list, that way there'll be no problem when I
disappear for some time once in a while as I usually do :)

         Arioshi ba :)

         Vox

"Vox populi, Vox Dei"
Pain is the gift of the gods...and I'm the one they chose as their
messenger....
For BDSM safety info, visit Vox's Info Center at  http://www.the-vox.com/