Check out 'http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/' for a
more extensive list.  The linux.org page seems a bit out of date.

On another note, the 2540CDS is most likely the same as the 2545CDS.
Toshiba normally distinguishes between direct-sale and retail 'versions'
by using a 5 for the last digit of the 'retail model'.  Also, the
2545XCDT should only differ in that it has an active matrix screen.

        - Theo