I checked here and am now depressed. A  couple of really good explanations here. But
the only thing is that if I want to get Linux up and running, I have to buy another
modem--other than the internal one--because Linux won't run that one. Argh. Oh well.

Anybody know if there are plans to support this sort of thing? I wish I knew the
first frigging thing about coding--I would start working on it. But, alas, I am a
bonehead about such things.

Oh well, have to go back to trying to get Linux running properly on my desktop.
--
bgf