Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Aug 1999, alann wrote:
>
> > I think the mandrake people need to do some work on thier soundcard
> > stuff.
> > I've got a SB PCI128 that "partly" works.
>
> What's the problem with it?

I've posted this for the last few days, but again, I have no CD sound
and no sound off realplayer.
( yea, cables are good )..  I can play .wav's and my gnome/enlightenment
has sound.
If I play a CD it's silent.  All mix controls are up.
Sndconfig fails.  with all options, --noautoconfig  --noprobe.

Nothing works to fix it.
The same hardware worked perfect in Mandrake 5.3.
The install was a new "wiped drive " install for 6.0.

Alan

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Coming to you with Linux-Mandrake 6.0