On Sat, 07 Aug 1999, Martin wrote:
> Once you've copied the module into your '/lib/modules/2.2.x.-xxmdk/misc'
> directory as 'emu10k1.o', check out
> www.whitem.demon.co.uk/my_conf_modules.htm . The last four lines should be
> what you will need to insert into your '/etc/conf.modules' to pull it all
> together at boot time.

Hi all.

Did this, still doesn't work. No sound at all.

Since I'm just running the stock 2.2.9-19mdk kernel that shipped with v6.0, I
used Creative's EMU10k1 v2.2.5-15 module which appeared to load okay on boot-up
but hey ... still pretty quiet in here. ;-)

I'd appreciate any other help.  Willing to take the topic off-list and go
private if someone can walk me through this.

Ian