I believe that this question has been answered a couple of hundred
times, so I apologize... I've been on vacation.

I have just installed Mandrake 6.0 and cant see the TrueType fonts. I
very much remember asking for them when i was "selecting specific
packages" on the install. I even downloaded the usual fonts people
use when they send you those awful word .doc's (arial, times new
roman, verdana, etc...), but i dont know on which folder to put them
or how to make Wordperfect see them.

As always, your help is very much appreciated...

Jose Alberto Abreu
Executive Editor
Plan B Mystical Enterprises

Add some pizzazz to your day with FREE Animated E-cards from
Ynot.com.....More fun than flying a kite. Click here:
http://209.66.79.137/scripts/adserver/admaster/redirect.dll?AD=023002009