Hey everyone.

I have Mandrake 6.0 installed at my church and it's giving us some grief
for outgoing Email.

Which files do I have to set to allow relaying from office systems which
are connected on an internal 192.168.* network?

For whatever reason, I can send mail through the church's server from my
house but not from an internal office system.

Can anyone help me out?

I currently have /etc/mail/ip_allow filled with the IP addresses of the
office systems yet none of them can send mail. So I started putting their
system names in /etc/name_allow but that doesn't work either.

Thanks for any info,
---
Ian W. Douglas, Wild Web Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]