Hi:

I'm happy to say that while I was waiting for a reply I Read The FM one
more time and found my answer. Now, approximately 2 hours later I have a
very nice and easy install accomplished with my hard drives set up as I
originally planned.

I really expected this to be a heck of a problem but it was smooth as
silk. Yeah Linux!!!! Woohoo!

I'm 100% sure hear from me again soon but I promise I'll read first.

Thanks everyone. It's great to be a part of this.

Toby