Hi, remember me?<g>

I'm the guy with the CanonBJ4300 who can only print a test page in
printtool, no other programs will print.  Please, anybody, I have to get
this printer working so I can do my work! TIA. (All the details are in the
list from the past 3-4 days.) lpd starts and shuts down ok, Netscape command
is lpr -Plp0,  it says it is sent to the queque and is printing; sometimes
it says permission denied: sometimes it says /dev/lp0 no such device; I have
uninstalled and reinstalled lpd; I have opened a terminal signed on as su
and opened printtool from KDE and reset everything-----still nothing--it
will print only the text test page, before it would print the test page with
the Red Hat logo on it. Am at a complete loss as what to do next!

John