Just got a Toshiba 440CDX up and running with mandrake, including a
100mb LAN and 56k modem PCMCIA card. Wish I could take all the credit,
but Mandrake made it so easy, it practically set itself up. Just thought
I'd share a success story with everyone.

BTW anyone know how to get a Linux box to announce itself to wins. I
know you can do this with SAMBA, but our NT Admin guy is getting upset
with all the SAMBA boxes were running now (although were pushing for a
Sun 10k running SAMBA as our new file server) Anyway, any help would be
cool.

See ya

Chris
Christopher Jacob       Systems Analyst / ACD Admin.
TEKsystems              Toll Free       888.242.4835
7312 Parkway Drive      Local           410.579.4112
Hanover, MD 21076       Pager           410.806.4233