[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> All,
> I would love to put Mdk7.2 on my laptop but I am told there is problems with
> the video on some machines.  I have a PIII600 with 256MB ram and a 12gb hdd
> with an S3Savage/MX 8MB video card.  Could anyone tell me if the video here
> would be supported, and if not, are there any tweaks you can use to get
> support or to make the card work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne
Why not try the XFree86 website and check supported cards there.
Then you'll know for sure.  I believe in L-M 7.2 you have
the choice of using 3.3.6, or 4.0.x.  Check both before deciding
which to instll at setup time.
Mike
--
"Many loads of beer were brought. What disorder, whoring, fighting, killing, and
dreadful idolatry took place there."