I'm guessing you want the choice to boot between Linux & Windows?  Well,
you just need to setup lilo a little differently.

First, you need to know which partition your Windows C: drive is.  If
you're not sure, run `fdisk -l /dev/hda` (assuming Windows is on hda) and
look for a FAT partition.  Once you know the Windows drive (we'll say it's
/dev/hda1) you need to edit lilo.conf (in any editor you like).

There will be a section that looks like:

image=/boot/vmlinuz-2.2.9-19mdk
        label=linux
        root=/dev/hda5
        read-only

You need to add a section either just below these lines or just above
them.  Whichever one is first will be loaded by default.

other=/dev/hda1
        label=win
        table=/dev/hda

Above is an example section for Windows.  Adding this to lilo.conf (and
running `/sbin/lilo` after saving it) will let you boot Windows from
/dev/hda1 by typing "win" at the LILO prompt.

-Matt Stegman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>