On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> >%_In some of the messages I have been reading there is mention
> of determining which OS to boot with.  Mine will only boot
> on Linux.  There is no choice.  I did not partition the whole
> hard drive to Linux.  I believe windows is still there.

Did you select Windows as an alternate operating system
when given a chance? If not, you'll have to edit
/etc/lilo.conf and re-run /sbin/lilo and hope that takes
care of it.
If that doesn't work, or sounds like too much trouble,
make a Linux boot disk with "mkbootdisk <kernel> /dev/fd0"
(minus quotes) and then boot to a DOS floppy with FDISK on
it and run "fdisk /mbr"and then whenever you want to boot to
Linux, just stick your boot floppy into the floppy drive
and boot to Linux that way.
        John