Seung-woo Nam wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > What are the risks in Dual Booting?
>
> Well, not much. If you plan to use lilo to boot other operating systems,
> install lilo on MBR. If you have other utilities such as System
> Commander install lilo on the Linux partition. Just make sure you have
> enough space for each OS.
>
> Seung-woo Nam

My own feeling is that dual-boot sucks.  I was dual booting Win95 when I
first installed Linux two years ago.  But after using UNIX systems for
years in academia, each reboot was a humiliating slug in the gut.  The
only non-Linux apps I use now are Photoshop and FreeHand, and for those,
I go to an NT machine.  If I didn't have access to these multiple
computers, I'd use VMware and run Windows as a virtual machine.

Hidong