I found a tidbit of information that may pertain to your situation.  Here is
the URL for the info: http://www.patoche.org/LTT/kernel/00000153.html

Basically, the info says that these modules aren't needed.  You can safely
comment these out in /etc/conf.modules.  They are just some compression types
for network protocols that were left over and not commented out.