----- Original Message -----
From: Civileme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 1999 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] StarOffice Installation

> Well, if you do a network install, you do single user SETUPs with just a
> few files each.
>
> Why would you want to automate the setups?  Usually you have one setup
> per user and the process is quickly done.
>
> CIvileme

All fine, but I still needed to know if anyone knows why I get this error
during the /net setup (I haven't tried the normal setup), and/or if there is
a way to correct it.

error:  invalid compressed (deflated) data for libsw516li.so

Also the abnormal termination when I try to start a text document once the
user setup is complete.

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---