Hi eveyone.

I just picked up a copy of Mandrake 6 on CD Rom on front of magazine whilst
I was on holiday in France ( I live in England).

Managed, eventually, to install it on my back-up computer - the only
instructions I had were in French.

I'm 64 and have only been computing for about 7 years so my learning curve
has to be steep. Had some fun setting up KDE but it's now functioning. It
has Netscape 4.6 installed but everytime I try to run it the HD grinds away
and nothing much else happens. I've seen a suggestion that I need 64 meg ram
to run effectively. Can anyone confirm this and also suggest any good
literature.

John the Nadger

A nadger a day keeps the gaunties away

http://www.goon.freeuk.com