You need a mount line in fstab for your CD-RW.
I mount my MS-DOS partitions from a seperate script (I don't want them to be
mounted every time) but the systnax should be similar.
First mkdir CDRW (or whatever you want to call it) in the directory /mnt
Then from bash type something like:

mount -t auto /dev/hdd /mnt/CDRW

You will have to modify the above to fit thesyntax used by /etc/fstab.  I can't
check right now because I'm in Windows (my family prefers it).

Richard