Thanks Ken and Alex for the cron error.

One other problem I am facing,. I upgraded the kernel, lilo and lynx. Like
the update web page says. That was easy and fast. Now I read from a previews
post that you can remove the old versions of the lilo and kernel once you
upgrade to the newer versions. If so, how can I go about removing the older
version of the rpm? 'cause under the krpm it shows the old and new kernel
with the same header, and when I try to uninstall the old rpm, it says
something like there are multiple copies and it cant figure which one it
wants to uninstall even if i select the one i want....

Thank you

John K.