Greetings to all,

Machine = IBM Thinkpad 760CD P 90mhz 1Gbyte HD 40MB RAM CDROM/Floppy = Hotswappable
[argh!]

Perplexing issue with LM6.0 upon machine reboot that I suspect affects a miniscule %
of Pentiums
out here. I suspect that this is an issue with the processor,however if anyone has any
ideas
I will take them.

/sbin/mingetty: /sbin/mingetty: cannot ex bin file
INIT: Id 2 respawning too fast disabled for 5 minutes
/sbin/mingetty: /sbin/mingetty: cannot ex bin file
INIT: Id 1 respawning too fast disabled for 5 minutes
/sbin/mingetty: /sbin/mingetty: cannot ex bin file
INIT: Id 3 respawning too fast disabled for 5 minutes

I do a Ctl-Alt-Del
LM6.0 does a
INIT: cannot ex "/et/rc.d/rc

I do a forced Reboot [ouch!]