Hello,
    I don't wanna talk about power failure anymore, there are
a lot of things that i want to ask beside that.
    I'm using Kppp for dialer, & i have connected to my ISP.
i try to receive email using netscape, there are 27 email,
but i it stuck until 5 email that have been downloaded.
it's only about two second work. I try to receive again,
but only the 5 email can be downloaded.

I try to browse(using netscape) to Netscape home, altavista,
and several website in my country but stop in only 2 second.
Same as if i using KFM.

Luqman
Thanks for all your support here. I've being very stress
for 3 days cos of the power failure. Now, it's slowly
gone. Thanks for the beautifull GNOME, Afterstep,
and Screensaver.
Now, i just wanna work full in linux. Before that, i have
solve a view problem that i'll ask here.