MaxiM Basunov wrote:

> >> What lists of dispatch are devoted to a /fresh/ kernel?
> >
> >What do you mean?
> I want to find out addresses of the lists of dispatch on a kernel, where the
> information about bugfixes, releases, DoS and other.
>
> PS: Sorry for bad english. Almost computer translation.

Ah!  I understand now!

Send a message with "subscribe linux-kernel" in the subject and body to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe to the Linux kernel mailing
list.  It carries all the kernel information.

One other place you'll want to check is bugtraq.  I don't have a URL for
that, but a web search should turn up the site and it's mirrors.

Good Luck!

--
Steve Philp
Network Administrator