I had the same "LI" problem and fixed it by removing the Lilo install
from my C drives master boot record. Do this by using your DOS?Windows
boot disk to get to a c: prompt. Then type in "fdisk /mbr" without the
quotes. This will remove LILO. Works like a charm and windows will boot
up as it used to.

Toby