Jay wrote:

>Don't know if this makes sense cause I don't know much about hardware
>encryption, but can't the community come together with a distributed .net
>type project to crack it?

There is already an alternative to .net in the form of the liberty alliance.

Funny how quickly MS tire of their own "innovations", though.  Six
months ago, .net was supposed to provide us all with the privacy,
security and convenience that Palladium is promising now.

Sir Robin

--
"It suits the poet himself to be dutifully chaste,
his verses not necessarily so at all" - Catullus

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Üniversitesi
Ankara 06533