Do you have your path to Netscape 6 set up properly?  From what I
remember, Netscape 6 installs into a different location than Netscape
4.x did.  I would double check on where it is located, then run the
Crossover setup program, and under the "General" tab, change the
location to where the Netscape 6 plugins folder is located.  Also make
sure you have write privileges in the plugins folder for Netscape.

HTH,

Terry