On Monday 08 July 2002 04:19 am, you wrote:
> I've got the Loki version of Quake 3 and it installs well, but doesn't want
> to start. I guess the problem is my nvidia geforce2. I have 3d (armagetron
> etc. works) but quake 3 just doesn't want to start. How can I start it?

How did you install it? If you are using the Windows CD and the Loki
installer, it just installs the binaries, and you have to copy the pak files
yourself.

Run it from a terminal and tell us any errors it tells you.

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

MUB-NWN
http://nwn.by-a.com/

WinXP - the best thing since induced vomitting.