On Friday 05 July 2002 11:38 am, you wrote:

> I'm a little confused also, since anyone alive and not living under a
> rock has heard about Loki's demise.  Transgaming is the bridge from the
> gaming world to the world of linux, and it's working.  Nuff said.
>
> I tell you what...I get involved in a new install for a few days, and
> before I can get back, *everything* flies off the handle.  ;)

Thats the Linux world for ya... :-)

> Hey, DL...thanks for the Morrowind vote!  It helped tremendously. When
> you're ready let me know and I'll return the favor.
>
> Back in black,
>
> LX

No problem. Heck, since our tastes seem to run the same way, I'm sure your
votes would be what I would do anyways.

Lets just hope we can get Morrowind running!

PS WIndog version of Neverwinter Nights is out - hope the 'Nix version is
released soon!!!

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord