Hi Mike,

Monday, July 8, 2002, 8:49:14 PM, you wrote:

MS> I recently had to do this myself in order to cleanly reinstall Linux.  After
MS> several frustrating attempts to use DOS's FDISD, I went to www.fdisk.com to
MS> download their freebie version which works with MD as well as MS.

My original query was about separate Win2000 and MD8.2 hard drives and
LiLo as boot manager. I want to remove the MD8.2 hard drive and site
it in a separate box so I can play around learning Apache. I want my
Win2000 (single partition) to remain happy and safe as I run my
business pretty much off it!!!!

Anyway, I'm not sure that my original query has been answered so far
... or rather I don't yet feel comfortable about carrying out some of
the suggestions made. So, did you have a similar set up and after
completing where you left with a happy Win2000 disk? If yes ... PLEASE
let me know exactly what you did.

Thanks to people who have tried to help so far, but you're dealing
with an overworked and slightly paranoid MD newbie here ;-)

With best wishes,

Dave

--
David Conroy MSW
Consultant, Trainer & Management Coach

Charity consulting: http://www.coaching-lab.com
Web development/hosting: http://www.turnkey-coach.com
Coaching for women: http://www.womens-life-coach.com
Coaching via e-mail: http://www.e-coaching-only.com

ICQ 127865569  Phone/Fax +44 (0)1225 314694