I've gone through and made this change, but I still get KDM for KDE2.x.

If I then try and load KDE3, it gives me IceWM.  I've been using this
webpage to set it up.

http://www.desktop-linux.net/kde3-tips.htm

I went through and did as it says.  And it doesn't make sense that
merely changing the name in the Session suddenly tells it to load KDE3.

I usually load a machine in init 3.  But since this machine is for other
users, I figured I'd start it in leve 5.  For the life of me, I can't
figure out why it's not loading KDE3's KDM, or why it runs IceWM when I
select KDE3.
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091