I was pretty sure that "Nuke" was just a windows problem, however in these
days of "eleet hackers" DOS (Denial Of Service) programs are becoming more
advanced and for different platforms.  I am not quite sure about
Mandrake's distro, but I have noticed on their site they give updates and
some warnings if the update plugs a hole that can be exploited remotely.
Anyway, I guess what I am trying to say is, that yes, win-nuke will
probably not work on your linux box, but there may be some other DOS
programs that might. Until the script-kiddies give up their DOS programs,
unfortuantly we will have to deal with it until a patch is made.

-Bill