Hello all

        I want to clear two subjects on keyboard:
a) I am Brazilian and I use a standard keyboard for my language called
ABNT2, somebody of Mandrake could tell me how I do to use this keyboard
in Venus, mainly in the prompt...
b) the version 6.1 has support, from the installation, to the keyboard
ABNT2?
        In Brazil a magazine (PCMaster) of this month it threw Mandrake 6 and a
lot of people bought and  liked, but she has been having problems with
the keyboard that I have and with the accents, that are many in my
language. I suggest you enter in contact with Conectiva (dealer
Brazilian of RedHat) for us to use the correction that they use for the
keyboard ABNT2.

        Did I install Quake I in Mandrake but does he never work, always
restraint when it carries the program (many other people that are using
bought Mandrake of the mentioned magazine, are they having the same
problem), some suggestion of the why?
        Thank you.
--
Joăo Carlos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>