John Rigby wrote:

Linux is still a  ^%$#$%^&*&^^ of a product to install and setup in a
business-workable format.
----------------------------------

John, I am tired of hearing you say this. I have no idea of what
problems you have (please don't bother telling me).

I have a dual boot machine with Mandrake 8.2 and (sort of) Win 98.
Mandrake installed without a wrinkle and has remained stable. Win 98 was
a struggle to get video and modem (external) to work. Furthermore when
that decorated soldier - Gen Fault - salutes the reboot loses the video
driver and it is another fight to get it setup properly.

When I get a proper scanner, I will rip out Win 98 and the CD will be
converted to a dartboard with a house rule that any dart going in the
center hole and causing no damage will lose the thrower 50 points.

My wife who hates computers uses Mandrake. My grand-daughter loves it
and my 92 year old step-mother in law uses linux. In terms of ease of
setup, facility in use and overall design, Mandrake knocks the socks off
MS. I haven't even mentioned price either.

Find out what your problem is and get it fixed but please spae us from
these generalized bitch sessions.

Cheers

John Montgomery