> Hello,
> Well, I'm sure 90% of us will sign a petition anyway :-)! As everyone else
> mentioned, you're a great asset to Mandrake and all it's users. And so we
> should help you back, right?

No, not right. Absolutely nothing can come of a petition, so crafting
one would do nothing but pit us against Mandrakesoft for absolutely no
reason. Why do that? Mandrakesoft is on our side.

If you want to help Civileme, do something that will help him in whatever
he does next, like offering to write a letter of reference or something. (?)

Miark