On Friday 02 Aug 2002 1:00 pm, Xsturm wrote:
> Has anyone every gotten quicken to run under Linux?
>
> I have used gnucash but I really do like quicken for windoze.
>
> Does anyone know of any other alternative then?
>
> xsturm

Gnucash Kapital and Moneydance seem to be the best alternatives.
(gnucash is on your CDs, moneydance and kapital are proprietary)

For my purposes Moneydance was the best, but to be honest none of them were
good enough.

I am now running Quicken under Win4Lin.

The nice people at Codeweavers assure me that before too much longer Quicken
should be running under Codeweavers Office.

derek