On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Tibbetts, Ric wrote:

> > > I think there is some confusion about what you're asking.
> > > Are you trying to view a particular smb mount, or are you
> > looking for
> > > something similar to "Network Neighborhood" where you can
> > see all the
> > > machines in your domain?

> > > Ric Tibbetts
> >
> > nah...Ric, what they're looking for is the config interface
> > that can be
> > found and accessed through webmin. Its on the servers tab in webmin.
> >
> Yeah, that's what I thought at first too, but then reading it, it seemed
> like he was looking for a way to browse the network, ala network
> neighborhood.
>
> Webmin huh? I've never used it.
> Does it do anything with samba that swat doesn't?

> Ric Tibbetts
> Unix Systems Administration
>
> The early bird may get the worm,
> But the second mouse gets the cheese.

well...the actual webmin samba config tool isn't the best but it'll do in
a pinch. in 8.2 thats how I access swat. it just seemed the natural way to
get to it. course now, unless I'm just feeling lazy, or I'm already in
webmin for something, i just do the dirty work for samba in console. Vi is
my friend after all. ;)

--
daRmaTTeR

Reg. Linux User #186492
"Stupidity has no moral high ground...it can't see that high!"