I saw that on linux-mandrake.com under the downloads section, CD-1, CD-2, and CD-3 changed to RC1 instead of beta 4 as it had been a few days ago... IS this a newer version. Plus if newer versions are coming out that fast when will there be a final release (date). I want the latest version of mandrake but with all my problems, id rather just wait til a final release of 9.0, then try to downoad with getright, and burn it. Anyways what does RC mean, and whats the dcifferent between RC1, and beta 4?